AXIS Industrial Solutions acknowledges a responsibility to the environment, and we express our commitment towards implementing practices which will promote environmental sustainability. The following policy governs the management of the environmental aspects of our company, with specific focus on the conservation of resources and the reduction of waste.
This policy relates to how all operations in our company will be continually reviewed and improved, so that we will truly be able to integrate environmental and social considerations into our everyday practices.
Our company will consistently strive to raise awareness in the community, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters.
- Comply with any laws governing the environment, and actively look for ways to improve on these guidelines.
- Work towards the conservation of energy, water and resources in all our operations.
- Strive to better understand both the direct and indirect impact that our practices may have on the environment.
- Promote environmental awareness throughout all operations of the company.
- Provide training to staff on implementing our sustainable policies.
- Dispose of waste thoughtfully, and develop an attitude of “reducing, recycling and reusing.”
- Lessen our environmental impact by purchasing environmentally-friendly products and services.
- Work with our entire supply chain in order to gain mutual benefits of incorporating environmentally sustainable goals into everyday business.
- Regularly review our business practices, and determine whether each practice is suitable in an environmental context.
Independently audit our practices, and determine whether our goals have been reached.
- Sourcing of renewable plantation pine for our timber manufacturing division
- Utilising recycled resins for manufacture of our plastic products
- Offering a buy back scheme for recycling our plastic pallets at the end of their life
- Segregating and reducing waste at our manufacturing facilities
- Recycling our timber waste
- Offering AS1604 eco-friendly timber treatments as an alternative to standard practices
- Supplying 100% recyclable shrink films
- Providing quarantine compliant products for the protection of the “A: class reserve on Barrow Island. WA
- Providing returnable, re-usable solutions for logistic supply chains
- Engagement with supply chain participants to ensure their practices are in line with AXIS Industrial Solutions’ environmental principles